Montreal Road Treasures
Come and join us! This walk will visit a range of entities that function side-by-side in the heart of Vanier, which each contribute to making this stretch of Montreal Road one of the most vibrant places in Ottawa. Interesting speakers showcasing some of our many social community treasures on Montreal Road.
We will hear from:
- the Francophone Centre (Marier Ave)
- the Freedom Centre (265 Montreal Rd), where we will hear about the programs and history
- Quatier Vanier BIA (287 Montreal Rd), where we will hear about the initiatives of the Vanier BIA and how Vanier has been changing recently
- the Wabano Centre (299 Montreal Rd). where we will hear a welcome song and talk on the many services and programs offered at Wabano
- Qhelque Chose Patisserie (274 Montreal Rd), a new business on Montreal Rd, where we will see their beautiful macaroons and hear why Vanier is a great place to do business
- our city councilor Mathieu Fleury will explain the process of new development our area
- the Vanier Community Services Centre (290 Dupuis St), where we will hear about their programs and services.